My name is Mac, and I’m typically known for two things:
1) I help web3 startups increase their userbase and raise funds.
I typically do that by helping founders create GTM strategies & plans, as well as designing or re-designing their landing pages, pitch decks, explainer videos, and so on.
I have also written a comprehensive (and free!) guide, “How to explain what your web3 product does and convince users to try it”.
During my consultations, I tap into my web2 career experience, where I worked with 100+ startups & 30+ big corps such as Intel, IKEA & Pfizer to improve communications of their internal and external projects. My favorite project from that era was when I worked on a $90M+ investment brochure for a meeting with the King of Saudi Arabia.
You can read more about the consultations here.
2) I run a popular builders-oriented podcast called web3 talks.
In the podcast, I ask web3 builders to share the stories of their projects (how you built this?) & lessons they learned along the way (what worked and what didn’t).
We already have 1,500+ subscribers (mainly web3 founders, devs & operators), and I have already interviewed founders from projects such as Zapper, WalletConnect, Gnosis & over three dozen more.
You can read more about the podcast here.
What else can you find on this website:
- Some of my writings about web3,
- Some of my web3-related memes,
- My experimental project in the world of fiction called Cael Mux,
- Not a big fan of Resumes, but you can check my resume here,
- There are also some of my basic Python programs (still learning).
How can we stay in touch:
You can find me on Social Media: